by Troop Atomic Mommy
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about affiliate links, please visit the affiliate disclaimer page HERE.
Every year, Halloween rolls around and the spooky movie nights ensue, but for little kids spooky movies are a big no-no. That’s because as parents, we don’t want them waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares or worse, waking us up!
And with Halloween around the corner, it makes sense to have a list of the best kid-friendly halloween movies available for a family movie night so that they can enjoy a bit of spook, a taste of cutesy horror, without the screams and gore that’ll most certainly keep them up at night.
Here are the top 10 kid-friendly Halloween movies to watch!
#4 Jumanji (1995)
#6 Hocus Pocus
#10 Little Monsters
And that’s the list! Sure, there are a ton of other kid-friendly spooky movies out there. But here at Atomic Mommy, these are our favorites. We chose these for a few good reasons… they’re sure to give your little ones a healthy bit of spook this year without the added nightmares in the middle of the night.
We hope you enjoyed the list. Have fun on your Halloween movie nights and have a Happy Halloween!
Don’t Miss a Beat…
Read More Posts Here
- Is Nothing Sacred? What Blake Lively’s Pregnancy Says About The Novelty Of Motherhood
- Serena Williams’ Retirement Tells Us A Great Deal About What Being A Mom Really Means
- Did You Know Disabled People Are Ignored On Websites?
- Is Tom Brady Out Of Touch When It Comes To Parenting His Kids?
- What’s In A Name? Hollywood’s Obsession With Strange Baby Names
- What Eliza Fletcher Reminds Us Of | The Dangers Of Being A Female Runner