Buy Purchasing a ticket to any of Atomic Mommy Press, LLC’s events you are agreeing to every item listed below:
1. You, the Ticket Purchaser, authorized this transaction and are responsible for full payment for this purchase. Tickets purchased online are subject to the same rules and regulations as tickets purchased at the door. The ticket is good only for the date of the event. There are NO REFUNDS! The Ticketing Platform, and Event Organizer, and Venue, are not responsible for late arrivals, no shows, inclement weather and/or any events beyond control of the Event Organizer, Venue, and Ticketing Platform. Buy purchasing a ticket to any of our events, you agree that All Sales Are FINAL! Please make your purchase carefully!
2. Ticket Purchaser agrees to hold harmless ATOMIC MOMMY PRESS, LLC and its owners, affiliates, directors, board members, investors, staff, employees, founders, volunteers, vendors, and other members, against any liability pursuant to this transaction including, but not limited to, any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action and fraud whether brought by an individual or other entity that arises out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence or willful misconduct.
3. You agree to provide proof of ticket purchase through mobile and/or paper means. You agree to allow Event Organizer’s staff to check your ID, if event staff chooses to do so. You agree that ID checks are at the sole decision of the Event Organizer and its staff.
4. You agree that the event’s artist line up are subject to change, and that you may or may not be notified of such changes. Such changes are at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer and Artists/Performers.
5. Covid-19 and Other Illnesses Policy: We follow the guidelines and laws set forth by the State of New Jersey and/or the state the event is being held. At this time, there are no mask mandates or vaccination requirements or social distancing mandates. Buy purchasing a ticket to any of our events, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19, and other illnesses, and you are accepting full responsibility, and understand that we will not be providing masks, hand sanitizers, or vaccine requirements. You, the Ticket Purchaser, enter our events at your own risk, and we encourage you to wear a mask and bring your own sanitizer for your own safety.
6. Tickets will not be sold at the door of any of our events, unless otherwise stipulated in the individual event’s description.
7. By purchasing a ticket to any of our events, you agree that we are not responsible for any fraudulent charges that may or may not occur due to stolen payment information. If you see a fraudulent charge related to one of our events, it is your responsibility to contact your banking institution to review the charge. We will not refund any ticket purchases unless we are required to do so by your banking institution and/or credit card company and we are notified to do so. ATOMIC MOMMY PRESS LLC, AND ITS OWNERS, FOUNDERS, INVESTORS, BOARD MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, STAFF, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, FREELANCERS, VENDORS, AND ANY OTHER OF OUR ASSOCIATES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FRAUDULENT CHARGES THAT OCCUR.